Anonymous

Why do most women think that a man is supposed to act as a psychiatrist in a relationship?

• Dave

I don't know any woman who thinks that.

• Alan H

I have never met one who did

Clearly you don't have a clue about how relationships work let alone should be in one!

Because he is a therapist

I don't think that's it.  Women like to talk on and on about some things, just to get it out.  We are more emotionally based beings than men. Men are more logical thinking.

A girl usually just wants someone to listen so pretend like you're listening

• Rick

I find the opposite is true.  Men are raised to be problem solvers, so this is why they naturally do this.  Women often don't want a possible solution - they just want to be heard.

Unfortunately... that's often very true. With some women - the moment you say HELLO is the moment you become responsible for how they feel about themselves. Sadly.... many little girls are NOT encouraged to grow up and become mature adults. So every man they meet is 'daddy'. 

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits themTripura Rahasya 

• reshea1 month agoReport

what u have written completely makes no sense at all. seriously quit using or go back to school because you sound like an idiot.