Lili Foster asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Female dog in heat?

This is my Dogs 3rd Heat and because she is so lonely I am wanting to breed her, I have plenty of breeders but she has not met the dogs I would not like her to go crazy because she is in heat and attack them if they mount her. Will she allow the mounting because she is in heat or would she reject it 

Everybody has to learn, but far from 'everybody' has to breed from their pet b itch, especially if this is only being done 'because she's lonely'.   Fgs.  Only top quality animals should be bred from, with wins to prove their worth to the breed.

If you have to come on here with a very naive question (and when she's in standing heat, she will accept the male) you are in no way equipped to deal with a pregnant b itch, let alone get her through the whelping and rearing the puppies.

Get her spayed and continue to love her for the pet she is.   And if you want another companion for her (unnecessary if YOU spend more time with her - you could end up with two lonely dogs),buy one (or rescue).

You must be a FLAME THROWING troll.  NOBODY breeds a dog because the dog is LONELY.  Don't pee on my leg and tell me it is RAINING!

If you do not have the TIME to spend ON and WITH your dog keeping her BUSY and ENTERTAINED and getting her into fun sports like; tracking, rally and agility, not to mention nose work, barn hunts, & lure coursing (just to name a few) - you certainly DO NOT have the time to put into a litter of puppies, which become  a massive 'ROUND THE CLOCK JOB  - (IF she survives the whelping.)  Nor do you (probably have) the $2,500.00 for a C-section if she has trouble delivering puppies or all the additional EXPENSES of a litter, you will never even "BREAK EVEN" on.  

It is a lot cheaper & easier to ADOPT or buy a second dog - but you still won't have the time for IT (either) according to your current situation.  (I call you post, total "BS".)

I would like to ask you to, please, do not breed her.  You don't even know when or what to do about breeding her.  You are not equipped with the knowledge you need (now you are ignorant cause you do not have the proper knowledge to be doing what you want to do.)  

I will not even give you any hints or help in any way cause what you are wanting to do goes against every grain in by body.  Being a BYBer is not a good thing.  You will become a BYBer & you are going to lie, cheat, scam, finegile, charge way more than you should.  The overpopulation of dogs & cats are because of people who think like you.

You did not mention any genetic testing your her or her prospective suds.  What you don't know can come back & get you.  Please, do not breed her.  Look at her pedigree, are there any champions listed?  Probably not.  Maybe the testing costs more than your dog did & it is not worth your effort or $$$ to get it done.

Please, do not breed her.

• E. H. Amos

Profanity and cuss words are used as a SHOCK method to deflect facts that are difficult to refute, or used as a desperate/weak attempt to counter a strong argument. Overall, most people will resort to swearing and insults when they cannot win a debate or argument, without them.

Speak to a Veterinarian.  Pregnancy doesn't relieve LONELINESS in dogs OR people.  You think she's lonely now?  How will she feel if she lives through the pregnancy and then you rehome her puppies?

You are either young or very foolish or both.

EDIT:  I recognized your name.  Perhaps the best advice to give you is the advice you gave someone else - "SHUT UP"

After reading your questions about restoring your virginity do I believe you plan to breed your dog to cure her loneliness?  Yes, I do.  100%. 

• E. H. Amos

People (and children) only resort to ugliness or profanity when they cannot refute reasonable FACTS.