Of course officer Chauvin will go to jail for the murder of Mr Floyd; How about the short oriental officer who watched the strangulation ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don't know if it was a murder, but it certainly was manslaughter. 

The others should be fired, and barred from a future in law enforcement since they should have done something about it. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Eric Garnet, was kill in similar way, and none of the officers were found guilty.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what is going to happen. George Floyd understood, that the police officers were going to kill him. In the second video you can hear him saying very loud "Mamma I love you" so he understood his end was near.

• 1 month ago

That guy is a spy for the Chinese government. He`ll be airlifted.

• i mean tecnically it was a suffucation not strangulation and the police officer who watched can be charged but they won't be charged with murder as intent is hard to prove man slaughter is more likely and i don't think cops can be charged with accidental death in a violent protest, i think there is some clause that basicly makes you responsible in that situation for being in a violent protest in the first place

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am torn between agreeing with you that that officers who watched are guilty of aiding and abetting in murder, and being horrified at your calling him "oriental". He's American, and a police officer. He was one of several who stood by and didn't do anything. Don't separate them based on some ethnic prejudice. 

• 1 month ago

He won't go to jail.  Cops get away with murder. 

• 1 month ago

The neck containment issue was openly against 

department policy. The knee gos over the back of

the off shoulder. This officer showed complete 

contempt for the policy and complete contempt

for the victim. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s so obvious that the knee killer was a sadist and the asian guy was weak and probably his ‘on the down low’ passive partner when he doesn’t have a black man to choke to death. 

He should be put in a jail cell with strong big black men like the victim and with pink barrettes in his hair.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course no cause of death has been reported.  And all the officers involved have been named,  Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, Tou Thao, and J Alexander Kueng.  It's really not that hard. 

• 1 month ago

Wasn't strangulation; neck compression = suffocation.

The other officers on the scene should be charged with manslaughter?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.