Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why did Yahoo Answers change the formatting to something to sucks so bad?

• Zirp

It's their way of pretending to be modern and up-to-date. It's just a stupid dogma that says you have to change things.

• .

Because they wanted to. Doesn't make sense to ask the users where why the powers-that-be decide to make changes to the site. The users aren't polled to ask what they want or if they approve of planned changes.

You can go to the feedback form https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 sort the posts by 'new' and vote/comment on suggestions made by others already, regarding their feelings about the latest changes.

• Daniel

Yahoo does not tell us why they do certain things but Likely they changed it because there trying to keep up with the Competition like Quora and so fourth 

• audrey

Apparently they hate us!

What's the big deal. It took me five minutes to adjust. Adjust.

Yahoo never specified why. 

That being said, they still didn't fix the "asking a question costs no points" glitch, which just invites trolls.

• No, one really knows why they did it.  But you get the crew here who think they know it all and have the answers for everything.    It is new and we hate it.  They give no advance notice and don't explain where things are located.  They could take the time to fix the glitches instead of making changes to the site.

To keep up with the competition from Quora, Facebook and Google chat. Right now I have NO desire to chat on Google. Yahoo/ Verizon . HAS go keep.up with the competition.  Yahoo Inc. failed pro do that

I definitely DO NOT know it all. ANYONE who tries to provoke and insult me by calling me a know it all is giving me the biggest compliment possible.and is feeding MY EGO with their obsessed and insane jealousy.  

I have no idea lol I preferred it before too

• Orla

It boggles the mind how they arrive at their poor choices and decisions.  YA users crave normalcy and stability during these trying times, not crap like this.  Don't they even care about us ?

• Rona Lachat

1) Blame it on Covid 19
      2) Trump;s fault
      3) It's the water in California
      4) Those working at home are letting the children play.
      )))999,999 Yahoo users requested it