Does anyone have the Flute melody of "The House At Swamp Bottom" from Spirited Away? ?

Ive been looking for it for a long time and I cannot find it. I'm not very good at figuring out songs on my own as I have only been playing for about 3 years with only sheet music. 

I found one collection of piano music from that entire film .$38.00.   When I checked the flute duos for your question ( because others exist) I did NOT find any, including in the pirated sites.  So see if you can find someone with a good ear, who can transcribe this for you. Most of us pros can - but unless we are your teacher, really are not interested in doing this - it is illegal as well for me to to do this for YOU.  I can justify doing it for myself for educational reasons - but NOT for live performance, or to give to anyone else.