Why does my stomach hurt when I have sinus problems?

• Nicey8

Hi. These could be 2 unrelated medical conditions, or that your sinus infection is affecting your brain, and your intestines have lots of nerves connection with the brain.

It is good that you see the doctor or at least go the pharmacy and ask for advice.

Do you have antihistamine for your sinus problem? Take Zyrtex or Clarityn-D bought from the pharmacy.

For stomach problem, you may take chamoille tea or ginger tea.

We all need God at these times. God is the healer.

excerpts from Psalm 103 in the Bible :   Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--    who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,

Keep seeking Jesus Christ and he can grant you healing.

You could be swallowing the fluid that runs down ur throat from ur sinus. It's called the inside runny nose, the mucus runs down ur throat instead of out ur nostrils. That could irritate ur stomach due to as it being not an acceptable drinking fluid ur stomach would agree to