What are the chances of a newborn catching corona virus ?

My daughter just came to visit me and we just found out that her grandparent tested positive for covid 19 , I have a newborn baby that’s a preemie since she’s had been here she has been holding her and snuggling her 

it's a very high chance. Why are you letting someone who is infected with Coronavirus touch your child anyways?, get some common sense!. 

oh... my god... i would call your doctor immediately! i'm serious. preemie's can't fight that

If the grandparents tested positive for the active virus, and are going to hold the baby in close proximity, there is a 100% infection rate.  That also includes you and your daughter.  Social distancing and wearing a mask is something that you do when you don't know if someone could be infected.  If someone has been infected, then they need to be quarantined until that infection is gone(3 negative tests over a week) and should also have a positive antibody test before you let them near you.  Luckily all of that testing is available in NY state.