Excessive bile build up & vomiting it up, why?

Why do i have excessive bile build up & vomiting it up from 10-50 times in one day. From when i start vomiting it up to when it stops which could be by the next day or 4 days after i start. I usually vomit up about 3/4 to 1 & 1/2 gallons of straight bile. Even though i have no gallbladder anymore i had it removed 8-10 months ago & even before i had it removed i still had the same issue going on. I know its always bile because everytime i vomit it up its always yellowish greenish acidic fluid. Why do i have this happen to me every 1-3 months. If you have any other questions on my issue plz just ask away i really want to figure this out, oh & when this always happens to me i swear it feels like something is moving in my stomach & causing alot of pain & if someone say a Dr pushes on my stomach to feel it, it hurts a heck of a lot more.

Plz help me plz i cant take it anymore plz plz plz help me plz & thank you.

See  another doctor and ask them about celiac disease, Good Luck

You simply MUST see a general practitioner now.

• acdc04222 months agoReport

Ive been in the hospital a dozen for this issue and no Dr has given me an answer they just pump me with fluid till im abit better and not vomiting anymore. Thats all i get from Dr's.