What’s my sexuality?

I have been so confused for a long time about this. I like boys I find boys sexually attractive and would go out with a boy. But I find girls sexually attractive but I don’t see my self being in a relationship with a girl. I don’t know what I am please someone help me.

Btw I’m also female 

bisexual and heteroromantic

Stand naked before a full length mirror.

If you have dangly bits below the waist, You are a MALE.

If you have a gap between your legs you are a FEMALE.

If you have "strong feelings" for the same Sex/Gender you are HOMOSEXUAL.

Then be happy you did not live 50 years ago, when you would be a Sexual Deviant, "Crazy" and could be executed or imprisoned. Or be confined and tortured, until you believe correctly according the mores.

You're a straight woman. But if that's not enough for you just wear a pair of pants and call yourself non binary. That's what I did. 

You are a woman. You are sexually attracted to men and you love to go out with them. Pursue that. You are heterosexual.

If you hate being in a relationship with a girl, why even think about something that has no future?

• sinead2 months agoReport

I didn’t say I hated being in a relationship with a girl, I have in fact  never been in a relationship with a girl.

im the other way around. Id love to be dating and have sex with a girl, and I wouldn't mind having sex with a man, but it would have to be a very specific man to be dating them for a long time, or marry them. I wouldn't want to marry a man, but marrying a girl sounds great. I identify as bisexual but leaning to lesbian. Youre probably bisexual leaning to men. You dont have to label it, just go with what you feel and use a more general label if asked. good luck!