Drew asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

Why do some people wash before bed?

I mean I get it. You want to be clean in bed. I'm with you. If I need a shower I'll have one. But why do some people wash before bed but not in the morning? I sweat loads in the night and I stink in the morning. It seems weird to me.

Having a shower at night can help you relax; I tend to have one when I change out of work clothes rather than just before bed, although since working from home that is less of an issue.  I shower in the morning as that is when I wash my hair.

Because I like to get into bed clean, as you have said. And since I don't do anything overnight to dirty myself, I don't bathe again in the morning, that is too much. 

• drip

Plenty of people do not sweat during the night while they sleep. And some don’t like showering in the morning. They don’t want it in their morning routine before work

not everyone sweats while sleeping. I shower in the morning because my medication causes me to have night sweats but lots of folks don't have that issue.

I always took a shower at night so I didn't have to take the time to do it before going to work.