Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Does Credit Score Matter?

• Scott

Yes, your credit score is very important. If your credit score is marginal, you will pay more for car insurance, any loan (including credit cards) or a mortgage. A really low credit score can keep you from getting a good job, auto insurance, a car loan, an apartment or a mortgage. You need to build a good credit score and maintain it zealously.

It can affect whether you get a job, what you pay for car insurance, getting a credit card or loan.

Not if you never need to have a bank account, credit card, car loan, rent an apartment or buy a house.  Just keep smoking crack.  Yes, I forgot even to get an expensive cell phone free or cheap with contract. I don't use a smart phone, I use my phone for its radio when I walk and I guess I would use it if my car broke down and I needed a tow or something.

• Tavy

It does if you want a phone contract or a loan.

hell yeah it does! bad credit score won't let you get good rates on expensive things