How do I stop feeling broody? ?

The feeling of being broody is taking over my life. I think about babies all day and cry for days after I get my period each month. However babies is not my boyfriends plan right now, we have a house and together earn a good wage but we’re both too young. But the feeling to want a baby is killing me, we’ve been together two years and never used protection (only withdrawal) and no baby. I know we are obviously not trying but it still scares me that one of us (or both) could be infertile as withdrawal isn’t the safest. That mixed in with the longing for a baby is making me very depressed. I managed to overcome depression I’d dealt with for 3 years about 1.5 years ago but it’s all coming back and is getting to hard to cope. We’ve spoken about this all and he still says he’s not ready for one and we could try next year however he also told me at the start of this year we could start trying in September but has now gone off that idea. Which is making me think he will just keep pushing it back. I know were young and we should wait a few years but it’s affecting my mental health now. How do I stop these feelings? 

He has already lied to you about when you can start trying to conceive - if having a child is the most important thing to you in life, he is not the one.

In general, having a child won't fix the underlying problem of depression, nor should a child be put in the position of being the cure for a mother's emotional health, so that is something to consider before you conceive with anyone at any time.

• Ranchmom1

You may respond with all the reasons why it's not practical or not important that he has not legally and formally committed to you for life, I'm just saying your instincts know this is correct and that is why you are so uncomfortable with the situation. 

stop thinking about making babies. people like you lead to overpopulation

• unkown1 month agoReport

Sorry what? Most people have children. It’s not live I’ve sat and said I’ve already got 9 children and want another😂