Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

have u had a prostate exam and how was it?

Numerous times.It can be a bit uncomfortable. but not a big deal. Just part of being a male- women have it much worse.

Embarrassing but nothing to it, very quick. Just make sure one of his hands are on your shoulder.  lol mo.

• ron h

easier than teeth cleaning and it's over in about 20 seconds.   I'd rather not have either one done, but not a big deal.

No worries, not fun, but not painful, very necessary.

several times...........feels like you imagine

• TedEx

If there is anything I hate it is a urologist who uses enough KY jelly to grease a truck then given you a box of tissues with two tissues left

• ron h

I once had a woman family doc to put on gloves and stuck a dry finger up my butt. I never went back to her.  She was either dumb or mean.

• Bob

Yes. It was probing.

I've had a few. The guys I worked with used to tease me because I had a female Dr. I never gave them much thought. But she got promoted and I now had a male Dr. He probably worked on the docks in New Orleans and had a bad gambling problems. I miss my original Dr's finger.