Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

What's wrong with my gassy stomach. I eat less & slow ( cuz Google says it'll help) but still I'm ALWAYS gassy no matter how & what I eat?

& it Never make sounds or smell. I'm seriously worried but shy to go to doc 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try fasting. Then try slowing...then

go to the bathroom. Hope it all comes out alright.

Source(s): My Incredible mind!
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The cheapest first approach to reducing gas in your digestive tract is to try over-the-counter gas pills. These pills are near the shelves in pharmacies that stock products to attack heartburn. The old standby still works well:  Beano. Beano is primarily an enzyme that speeds digestion in the digestive tract. Major digestion happens in the small intestine that takes a few hours. Digestion produces gases known as Methane and smelly Hydrogen Sulfide. I take  digestive enzymes when I eat pizza and spicy foods that cause heartburn. Investigate using digestive enzymes if Beano does  work for you. Take Beano after the first bite of food so it is in your stomach mix before moving to the small intestine.

harrald

• 1 month ago

If you're gassy after every meal, there is a very good chance that you have SIBO. This is especially true if you burp frequently.

• 1 month ago

Why are you shy to go to the doctor? You aren't going to show the doctor anything they haven't seen many, many times. And it's just gas in your belly. What is there to even be embarrassed or shy about? It's not like you have an STD.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lucky! I can't fart anymore after covid...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.