Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

How do I tell my neighbor that her daughter needs to be potty trained ?

Seeing my 3 year old neighbors daughter running around in diapers is ridiculous. How do I tell them this is not ok for a 3 year old not to be potty trained?

You don't (because it's none of your business). 

• TC

You don't tell your neighbor anything.  Your neighbor will decide when to potty train their daughter. 

In simple terms, you are not the parent and while you may not agree with or understand your neighbor's choice, ultimately their parenting is none of your business.  Also, there may be a medical reason as to why this child still requires a diaper.  Without the facts, assumption often is wins out.

It actually has never occurred to you that there might be something more complicated going on than simply saying, "her daughter needs to be potty trained?"

You ask a bunch of clueless anonymous Yahoo instead of talking to your neighbor? If you really cared you would talk to your neighbor.