Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 5 months ago

What it this on my inner thigh?

I don’t know what this is. It doesn’t hurt but it really bugs me. I was wondering if someone can help me find out what it is and how to treat it. It’s the bump on my thigh

There's three things in the photo.  The lower sore looks like a bacterial infection such as staph or strep.  The red bump is difficult to see in enough detail.  If its solid it could be something like a dermatofibroma.  If its filled with fluid, it may be an infection similar to the sore.  The third thing is the brown, raised pigment - that looks like it could be acanthosis nigricans,  This problem can be an indicator of uncontrolled diabetes or some type of endocrine problem.  That's a lot of stuff for such a small area.  It might be time  for a doctor appointment that includes a general wellness panel of blood tests in advance of the appointment. 

That looks like what your mom has on her V Gina