Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it true that all married couples have sex?

It just feels so weird to think about my parents having sex. He told me that mennjust biologically need sex or they will be in a bad mood. My parents are 35 and 34 if that matters.

A healthy relationship between a man and woman of similar age is going to be sexual. That's how our species continues on. 30s is still young.

Yip ups and downs

First husband wanted sex all the time while we were courting. After we got married, we had sex once every 4-6 weeks. I think he thought he was 'punishing' me - but he was so lousy in bed, I didn't care. Second husband was fantastic in bed - but as he got lazier and lazier, sex was less frequent. And then, because of his DECADES abuse of alcohol, he became impotent (!!) I was cool with that, but it got to the stage he didn't show me any affection. Not even a hug. I felt like I was living with my brother! So, in answer to your question - NO. And I can add, many wives don't care!!

• 4 weeks agoReport

ho

• GB

It would be weirder if they claimed to never have had sex. There are some married couples who don't. It might be because they  married  for convenience, or  they were elderly when they married and it was for companionship. Others might stop having sex for various reasons, such as drifting apart, age or infirmity.

Most do but not all.  In some cases I'm sure one person doesn't want sex, in others neither is interested.

It's pretty rare that there's a marriage for 'platonic reasons' only. Or for financial reasons for that matter.  I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find any  couple who don't have sex together when they marry.

• ANDREW

Well your mum didn’t get you by accident did she your dad obviously gave her a good seeing to, most couples have sex married or not, not all but plenty do

No, not all. To have kids it is usually required at least once. About 10-20% of marriages the wife has stopped having sex. Completely. It's why your dad is pissed off all the time, unless he is tagging sideass of course. You were probably conceived while your mother was buns-up

• 4 weeks agoReport

Well, Dr. Assphony - you can start by checking with Robert Epstein at the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies.  But you know what, I don't need to source my stats, because I know what they are.  So you know what you can go do to yourself.

They’re having lots of sex at that age.

Just don’t walk in on them.  

Source(s): Married 30 years.

ALL??? No. Not all anybody does anything.