Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

If someone is an incel because they are too nice, who or what is to blame?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

The real question if they pray everyday to God. You know what a prayer is right? If they don't pray they are harmless.

Ultimately it goes down to blood types. People with Blood Type O doesn't get along with People with Blood Type AB. People with Blood Type A doesn't get along with people with Blood Type B. This phenomenon alone explains much of divorces but most people pretend they know it all.

• 4 months ago

feminist because they try to feminize men.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It's usually growing up with parents who tell you how special you are and don't actually require you to work that hard for your goodies. Then suddenly you hit puberty and find that with sex other people are involved, so it's not something Mommy and Daddy can just give you (although plenty of these enabler parents have paid for sex workers for their socially inept sons). You become aware of physical preference in dating but because you were raised like a little prince you don't recognize that attraction has to be mutual. Then you start hating the most beautiful people for not being willing to drop their standards and have sex with you ('cause Mom said you're awesome and handsome too). 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nobody is an incel because they're too nice. They might think they're too nice but in reality those kinds of men are putting on a transparent act because they think it will get them laid. Genuinely nice guys get lots of sex. So the only person those fake nice guys have to blame is themselves for not really being nice at all. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Then if you want to have a relationship with a woman, you'll need to find a way of meeting other shy women, so perhaps do some Volunteering in your local area, as most groups are full of young women!

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

selfdefined incels blame "female nature" and/or "hypergamy"

If a guy doesn't have a girlfriend because he is too nice [the proverb says: nice guys finish last] , that's the fault of the girls, or maybe of capitalism. Girls/women who date rear-orifices often will pay a price for it.

It's a strange question, almost as if you blame people for not being rear-orifices

• 4 months ago

I don't have much use for many of the pronouncements by the fake intellectual "philosopher psychologist" Jordan Peterson,  and I have even less respect for him since learning about his chickening out on debating Chris Hedges. I understand WHY he wimped out, it would be hard to keep spouting bullshit about "cultural marxism" when facing an actual *scholar* who _understands_  Marxism, and who presents it somewhat honestly even though he doesn't advocate it. I CERTAINLY have my problems with Chris Hedges' ideas, but if I were Jordan Peterson, yeah, I'd be scared to debate him too.

But for all of his bullshit, Peterson NAILED IT perfectly with "incels."

To paraphrase him, if you've approached a certain number of women and every single one of them has rejected you, the problem is *not* with THEM.

And for my part, _I'll_ add, that it AIN'T that you're "too nice," either.

• 4 months ago

They are responsible for that. They might be introvert and can't get motivated to rise above in their life. Incels are the ones who don't have any purpose in their life and also their views about women is very delusional. 

• Nothing and nobody is to blame.  If you can't achieve your goals with your current methods, then you need to change your methods.

If you're too nice and that's why nobody will sleep with you, then if you want somebody to sleep with you, you should stop being so nice all the time.  But under no circumstances does anybody want to hear you whine.

If you're too nice, nobody will sleep with you and you don't care that nobody will sleep with you, then continue on.

If someone is too nice and that's why you won't sleep with them, then don't complain later when jerks use you for sexual gratification before moving on.

If you don't sleep with people who are too nice and you don't mind when jerks use you and move on, then continue on.

In short, take responsibility for the way the world sees you and give yourself an honest and brutal appraisal if you're unhappy with how the world views you.

• 4 months ago

They are ultimately responsible. They and countless external factors are to blame.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.