Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Is the real reason why blacks don't want Amy Klobuchar as VP because she's white?

They think the first female VP should be a black woman. I don't think that's right. They're being racist, and Klobuchar in my opinion is Biden's best bet at electorally beating Trump. Watch them ruin it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Looks like 6 days later Amy has lost any chance she had to be V.P.  due to not prosecuting the cop in MN. who killed George Floyd.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Recent events in Minnesota have made it a virtual certainly that Klobuchar won't get the nod. I'm all for a black female VP, but make it a decent pick (i.e. not Stacy Abrams or Kamala Harris). It's not like there aren't rational moderate black women out there who could fill this role without being a maniac. 

• 2 months ago

i would hope not

• 2 months ago

Maybe it is but that doesn't change the fact that Amy Klobuchar isn't Biden's best choice. In my opinion Elizabeth Warren is. He needs a progreasive running mate, not an establishment Democrat like Amy. If he needs to pick a black progressive, pick Nina Turner. She's better than Warren in my opinion. But he's not going to win with an establishment woman. Progressives including myself won't come out to vote. It's only Warren or Nina for me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think Kamala Harris would be a good pick but I would rather have her as AG. She would nail Trump and then go after Barr.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yet another republican race nut job. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Biden ate a cracker.. BALK BALK!!!

• 2 months ago

it should be a black Woman of Sizeideally but Joe Biden will pick white amy klobuchar. it doesnt matter im voting howie hawkins

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No... Why do you think that?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.