Kaden asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 months ago

My brother Makes everyone get off the internet so he does not lag in fortnite. is this considered an addiction?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Yahoo is funny sometimes, but BlueBellBKK's advice is sound in the event questions is misplaced. 

Either way, since your question is here, I will answer.

It seems to me your brother is expressing complete selfishness. It becomes an addiction if he starts neglecting obligatory household / life chores (ex. personal hygiene, calling sick from school/work, etc.) for the game.

I do have a question. Does he pay for the internet access? If not then he has no right stripping you of access unless you agree to it willingly. What he should do is to pay for his own internet access (in the likes of running a separate line into the household) or pay for service upgrade to a faster tier.

• 4 months ago

Kaden, Yahoo places questions automatically according to certain key words. But as the asker, it is your responsibility to check that the category is suitable, and if not, as in this case, you should move it to a category that IS suitable.

Anyone can move their own questions as often as they like. Just click on EDIT and follow the instructions.

• 4 months ago

Simple solution.  Hide the device he plays on in a pile of horse ****

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

He's never told me anything of the sort. Does this have anything to do with air travel?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

It could be.  But he is also in no position to tell everyone what to do unless he is paying for the internet in the home

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I would say its more a case of trolling by you.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes.  I you need to be told by family to get off the internet, you are addicted

• 4 months ago

What does this have to do with air travel?

• 4 months ago

Well, if he's paying for the internet, he would have a valid complaint but if he's not paying for the internet, he should shut up

• 4 months ago

Sounds to me like it is a slow connection. In our house three people can be using the internet and some one else watching streams with out any one having a problem. That includes gaming. It could be a out-dated computer too or not enough memory.

I guess he could just be looking for an excuse to explain why he isn't doing better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.