Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Conservatives, what will you use instead of guns when we take your guns away this November?

I recommend you use homemade pepper spray for protection against burglars. There, problem solved!

IF THE LEFT DECIDES TO TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS PREPARE FOR AN UGLY FIGHT

They are not getting my guns... I have to be able to defend myself when the Blacks and Democrits try to take away my rights. LOL.... report me for my answer as we know YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH OR THE CONSTITUTION..

'

OHH... I used my stimulus money to buy another gun and more ammo.... lol..

• Sevil1 month agoReport

hey quick question out of all the guns you own how many of them did you actually shoved up on your ***?

Like Moses said . " from my cold dead hands "

• Terry

O.K., NO problem.

Will never happen, 30 million illegal aliens can't be removed so it's unlikely 300 million guns can be removed. 

Oh, the whole "they're coming for your guns" nonsense again. Get over it.

Epic troll fail

I hope you have considered just how many people will die if you leftists try. Even liberals will not allow you to take their guns as has been seen by the huge increase in gun sales to citizens of all political leanings.

• Terry

I hope YOU have considered that if they want your little pop guns, they WILL simply take them. And you WILL just hand them over, or you WILL die.

• Mark

I don't think that anyone will take their guns away...  Are you TRYING to be a Democrat and failing miserably?

Like to see  you try - ain't happening - you would have a better chance of taking all the screwdrivers away from everyone and about the same results.

Look at the Anon using a Big old WE .. I doubt that basement boy