Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Help pregnancy scare?

I’m 18 years only and a virgin. I was with my boyfriend and gave him oral and kissed him after. He didn’t finish at all but idk if he pre came. After I kissed him he went down on me 2 minutes later. I know this is dumb but I’m just worried. Is there a chance to get pregnant? 

• Edna

You don't know if he "pre-came"?  Understand this: A man is ALWAYS going to "pre-come" if he sexually aroused. "Pre-come" is nothing more than male lubrication fluid that a male always secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused, in anticipation of intercourse. Over 97% of the time, it doesn't contain sperm cells.

You gave you boyfriend oral, then kissed him on the mouth. Then, after you kissed him on his mouth, he went down on you? It would be impossible for any sperm cells that might have been transferred from your mouth to his mouth to enter your vagina when he went down on you, and get you pregnant.

Did you sleep through Sex Education class and miss the part where it was explained how pregnancy happens?

Only if there are road signs for the sperm to travel all over your body and to the vagina. 

• Slug

very unlikely, you are over thinking things

Yes, trolls will get pregnant from this 67% of the time.

I stopped reading at Virgin

You can't be this stupid? It's not possible.

• Mercy

Absolutely a chance. I.t only takes one little swimmer.Get a test. Start using birth control if you are going to be sexually active. Have you heard of STDs? Use a condom.