Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What immediately springs to mind when you hear the words "Trump supporter"?

Favorite Answer

What can be said about a person who thinks it's ok for the U.S. President to tell brown U.S.-born members of Congress to "go back" to their countries or to float the idea of injecting disinfectant on national television? Such a person could only be described as a stupid racist.

• Larry

Biden's words were true to heart. What he REALLY said was "If your black and vote for Trump, you ain't black. I totally agree with him and like how he can be blunt when he feels it's right. The Republican black radio show host is an idit.

Your wife's boyfriend

Jock strap......

Hell yah sounds to me like a bunch of dumb asses trying to see who can use the biggest words they can come up with..everyone is just too damned easily OFFENDED with what the next person  is doing or say  .. I'm sorry but we as a people have created a fat , lazy , eregant , Beulah birthday better than u , I can but u can't , nosy siciety  that if u disagree or don't like their thoughts or what they may or may not be doing and now it's time to make their  business our business ..and now we  have raised a bunch of momas boy because of all the pampering they have had in there lives when all they really needed was a good *** whiping.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Ryan1 month agoReport

I'm confused. I read this thinking he was talking **** about democrats. I was kinda nodding my head, but then it started seeming like he was badmouthing republicans. What side is this even against? Are you **** talking for the sake of talking ****? 🤔❔

either someone who is scum of the earth or someone who will hold onto to their beliefs no matter what despite what Scientists, Doctors or facts have to say.

• Ann

Educated, intelligent individual who thinks for his/herself and doesn't go for the status quo.

A white man in poverty who feels disenfranchised and aspires to the lifestyle he sees Trump as pursuing.

Someone who politically supports Donald Trump

Source(s): My brain

A Trump supporter is - for the most part - someone who supports Trump NOT because he's the greatest president ever - or greatest person - but because the alternative is terrifying. The Democratic Party - 'thanks' to Hillary Clinton who invited them in - has been hijacked by the rabid left. 

Obtuse, gullible, uneducated, pigheaded, uninformed, naivé, obstinate, myopic, intolerant, brainwashed, BLIND.

that old ditty about "first they came for the blacks....then they came for the jews.... etc."

certain people will always try to make themselves feel superior by hating others until that hate consumes them from within....

• Ghost_11 month agoReport

Who hates Trump.. all the Dems,  you want hate. tell them how much you love trump all their hate spews out.