Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 months ago

Liquid satchel on my tummy ?

When i was in icu i broke my arm and suffered a traumatic head injury, i was put to sleep for 2 days. I still remembered my time in icu where there is a watery bag stick to my tummy and seems like a fake hand inside and make a movement similar to my broken arm. It was removed when after 14 days of my stay in icu. What is that watery bag thing called because i forget to ask my doc when i already make a full recovery.

They hang the Urine bag off the bed frame now.

The patient has a tube inserted in the Urinary Track to the Bladder to drain off the accumulation of fluid (urine).

"Urine drainage bags collect urine. Your bag will attach to a catheter (tube) that is inside your bladder. You may have a catheter and urine drainage bag because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), surgery that made a catheter necessary, or another health problem."