Calling all clarinet technicians?

My mum bought this rosewood Bb clarinet of off eBay and it was £600 pounds however I have never heard of the brand and am skeptic a las she can not send it back and I am worried she has wasted her money. They company Sterling I have never heard of according to the post it was made in France however from and Australian shop called studentinstrument the post described it as 

“a stunning rosewood Clarinet that plays in B♭. Though priced at a student level, it is used by many intermediate players in school bands and pro orchestras. Its easy response and strong projection make it a most attractive sounding instrument and is great value for its price. Beautifully crafted and finished.• Perfect for the beginner to the intermediate player• Similar to the Yamaha YCL-221 (RRP $4,199.00)• Brand New• Perfect new condition, and never played• Plays in B♭• Boehm fingering system• Made of solid genuine plantation rosewood, matt finished (please  note this timber is plantation grown and harvested so it is  a totally renewable resource and eco-friendly).• Silver-plated keys and bell• Quality mouthpiece, mouthpiece protector and reed• Engraved with serial number for security and insurance• Comes with a protective briefcase-style case with soft plush interior”

Since we can’t actually go to a technician I was wondering if anyone on hear could help . Also this hole I wasn’t sure if it was well made?

I have never heard of this company at all I look everywhere my mum mistakenly thought it was part of the JP Sterling collection. She didn’t know she bought it for my birthday so I had no input and could not help her find one.

Please be kind :)

Do you want me to be kind - or do you want my professional opinion?  This is eBay junk.  There USED to be a brand of that name, decades ago, that was good - but this is NOT IT.  You Mom loves you and wanted to do the right thing - but she did not have a PROFESSIONAL CLARINETIST AND TEACHER chose for you.  I have been a professional flutist and teacher since 1973 - after earned three degrees from fine music conservatories.  Every instrument has its cheap copies and knock-offs, sold for more than they are worth, no matter how low the price.  You Mom got taken by eBay crap.  I know you must be upset, too.  And this will start to fail - and many shops will NOT work on it.  There are not replacement parts that are standard for this instrument; the plating on the keys will come off; the wood will crack, springs will fail.  Pads will leak.  Anything that can go wrong, will.  The metal parts are made of *pot metal*  - melted scrap - and if bent ( too easy to do . . ) cannot be returned to their accurate position without snapping.  I think you can see that these are sold on eBay - REAL music stores, with good reputations, will not sell them. I just looked on the sties of those I use). I do not understand WHY it cannot be returned - unless that was so stated at the time of sale.  You cannot resell it to someone else and get your money back - maybe a small fraction, if any - because anyone who DOES any research, or asks a pro,will run from this thing.  Sad news I know - but you asked.

Google teh word.....

Sterling is a good company and is known for the rosewood it uses.  It's one of the best. Rosewood has a great heft and a wonderful sound.  All the holes seem well made from the pic, though it's easy to check by playing it.  If the notes using this hole are difficult to play due to placement of the finger, then you should contact Sterling at once.  

As always, keep it clean and dry, and well oiled.  You should have a great instrument for years to come.