Ryan
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

If the EPL does resume which teams do you think would have benefit most and which do you think struggle?

I'm thinking Spurs should come back stronger key players back from injury and I remember stories early on of Mourinho meeting players and doing different kinda training of video as well so they should be all set to go to finish the season strongly. For teams that'll find it tough maybe Norwich and some other teams down at the bottom will already be in holiday mode and not have the desire and passion to battle for survival 

Liverpool, they're winning the league and have had months to forget about that slippery spell just before the suspension. 

• June 17th   apparently  100 days since the suspension i think? that slightly concerns me tbh, as it seems that date was chosen as some kind of symbolic landmark rather than when it is a proven safe enviroment, regardless i honestly believe  it will happen barring a disaster,  just hope this doesn't all end in tears...

It will always benefit the away side now,  because there are no fans,   i'm not sure who that will be, but imho it will be whichever teams feel the more relaxed on the field of play,  we wil find out soon enough....

• CMD

Spurs hands down, pretty everyone is back and fit and they have had a sort of pre-season Jose missed out on.

That said, as every Spurs fans a full expect this to **** up and 2 days before the season restarts half the team to come down with CoVid.

• August

The EPL will resume and all teams will be raring to go, especially the Man Utd players who are all playing for their footballing careers right now. I am not going to look at the league table but i just hope Liverpool struggle and wobble and then perhaps leave it late to clinch it. There is nothing like a knife edge to close the season.

Struggling teams-Villa 100% and Norwich.

• Ryan

I know that these lads aren't premier league level players but Villa throw away lads who helped them get promoted too like Whelan and Hutton that doesn't sit well with me really 

I have a feeling Arsenal will come back stronger under Arteta, anyone who says he is inexperienced is stupid, it would be bad if Man City took seriously in EPL and didn't give other teams chances, with their only target is only to win the Champions League.

• Ryan

How tf are people stupid to say Arteta is inexperienced when he is? He only became Arsenal manager in December and was only ever Man City's assistant before that he has no experience being in charge

It would be good if they all struggled and died but which one benefits the most will be the team that has enough money to bribe the referee and other team to let them win. 

• August

another great answer,show your face !

I think this will change the table drastically maybe even top spot but aslong as west ham stay up I'm happy