i dont know whats wrong with my intestines?

i cant poop it feels stuck

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

It sounds to me like either you're constipated, or you have an intestinal obstruction.

Try this:-

- use a laxative or over the counter stool softener to help stools pass through your intestines more easily.

- eat some foods which are rich in fiber, as this can help to relive constipation. Good sources include fresh fruits and vegetables, popcorn, wholemeal bread, porridge oats, brown rice, brown pasta, raisins and fiber fortified breakfast cereal.

- drink a serving of cola or a cup of coffee, as this can have a laxative effect. 

- mix four tablespoons of lemon juice in one cup of warm water and sweeten to taste with some honey, and drink the mixture. (NB if you try this with an infant, don't give it to a baby who is under a year old.)

- take one to three tablespoons of olive oil. This works as a natural laxative.

- If nothing helps, see a doctor for treatment.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Joey Green's Amazing Kitchen Cures (book).
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You could have impacted stool. That would make your poop feel "stuck" and you would be unable to poop.

See your doctor. If you're impacted, he's going to have to dig it out. Your doctor might possibly be able to clear it with an enema. After it's cleared, your doctor will probably want you to use a stool softener (such as Dulcolax) for the next few weeks. 

• 1 month ago

Just have to wait for it to come out.

• 1 month ago

If this has been going on for more than three days in a row, then it can be serious. Are you on any narcotics? 

You say you feel bocked up, see a doctor. If you don't have any money then go to the ER.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you don't have intestinal cancer, a bowel obstruction might be your problem.  Or constipation.  See your doctor...

• 1 month ago

Fecal impaction is real issue and results from too much calcium in your diet or from not enough water intake. It can be a medical emergency.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You need to see your doctor. Right away.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to use the toilet bowl as leverage and give it he|| as you pray like Father McFeely : [On the toilet] Lord, help me release this demon!.

Attachment image
  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Please see a doctor immediately

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.