Is being white now something to avoid?

Update:

It seems like all nationalities that used to be considered white (latinos, middle-easterners, arabs, etc.) now consider themselves POC. Pretty soon there will be no whites left except for Europeans.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

no, people are just embracing more individual cultures more now. no one is attacking you. people just want more representations of all cultures. no one is coming after white people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 week ago

No. What people should avoid is the idea that one race is superior to another.

• 3 weeks ago

As a mixed latina, I have never considered myself white, my skin is ******* brown wtf kinda question is this...and my arab people all consider themselves brown....they got culture MAD different from "white culture" holy moly you're ignorant 

"no whites will be left" wtf bruh actin like you needa solely conserve people without melanin wtf.... 

• 1 month ago

It is striking for a couple of reasons. For one thing, the question is not about illegal immigrants, or even immigrants at all; it’s not about crime, or welfare, or jobs ... it’s just about racial diversity as such. And more Republicans are against it than for it! (So much for “economic anxiety.”)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Regardless of your race, it is nothing to avoid.  Your heritage is your personal make up and there is no need for avoidance of who you are.

• 1 month ago

being racist is something to avoid, other than that who tf cares abt ur skin color 

• 1 month ago

yes white people are being unfair and disrespectful to blacks and personally I am sickened by it. We are back in the Jim Crow Era and it is heartbreaking. I just want equality

• 1 month ago

Being white and racist is something to avoid.

The colour of your skin shouldn't determine whether you're a decent human being; or whether another human being feels it's valid to kill you.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Being white has been a crime for more then a decade now. No surprise that people are looking for alternative labels specifically now. That society and our governments are even more focused on providing services for specific labels, and punishing other labels.

• Keandra3 weeks agoReport

are u dumb?

• Matt85
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nonsense. Be proud of any skin colour you are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.