Can a 16 year old date a 13 year old ?

(16) boy (13) girl

While I, personally, think that a high school student dating a middle school student is a bad idea.... I suppose that this would really be up to the 13 year olds' parents. I think the 16 year old needs to ask for their permission. And see how that goes. Thirteen is too young to decide for yourself if you are going to be dating. That'd be up to the parents to allow or not.

Not recommended. Too much hassle. In some states, it actually is illegal, if by "dating" you mean "sex".

It depends... do you want a serious relationship with her? You just have to be careful she's at a young age and if you treat her right and go a steady pace then yes... Meet the parents and make sure you make a good impression it'll get harder as you get older but if it's love you can't help what the heart wants I say go get her! Just be

carful

too! 

Source(s): Personal experience I'm 15 btw so don't judge

Yes a 16 year old can date a 13 year old, but it would be frowned upon. I know because I was in that same situation. Back when I was 13, I was insecure about what others had thought of me. Obviously I felt uncomfortable because it was frowned upon. So I decided to break up with him and instead figure out a way to understand and gain more confidence in myself before dating. A 13 year old and 16 year old both do not know who they are and what they want. So at the end of day, do what you want as long as you feel comfortable in yourself and the relationship. 

NOPE that's discussing. a year difference at that age is like 5 years when ur 20. that's a literal child.

If chaperoned by parents

No it's illegal and immoral.

• Kb2 months agoReport

I agree but why?

Just until he gets caught...