Are the current crop of players good enough to win the Euros or World Cup ?

Remember we reached the Semi's in the last WC don't forget.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You got the easy route to the semi finals, avoiding all the big boys. 

But still not bad for such a young squad at the time. Come next tournament they’ll be four years older and more experienced along with going having the experience of the tournament previous so who knows.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Nope, no trophies for Harry Kane.

• the Euro yes but not the WC

now that the Euro has 24 teams, that makes it easier... look Portugal on the previous one

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

England will never win anything major until we get a tactician at the helm and until that time,they will be the usual mediocre team that we are 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You had an easy run to the semis. Beating Columbia on pens was impressive because England's recent history with shootouts but Columbia in 2018 were no where near as good as Columbia 2014. Then you had two defeats to Belgium, one loss to Croatia, beat Panama even England U16's could do that, scraped past Tunisia and beat Sweden comfortably in the quarter finals. You all brag about Kane being top scorer when even though I rate him as a goalscorer that must have been the worst golden boot win ever. He only scored like one good goal, 3 were pens! Any time England met a better team they lost. In the next tournaments I think England will have better players but the euros especially England I think are guaranteed to come up against the best teams and I can't see them winning the thing. World cup 2022 with some more luck they might go a step further and into the final. The players are pretty good Pickford is crap England fans seem to love him but he is a liability his passion playing for England is great but there are better keepers than him available 

Sensitive english f*cks again hahaha 

• 1 month ago

No I dont think so 

• 1 month ago

Not with clueless Southgate as manager. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only if it is a cup for mincing and flouncing about like the petulant fairies they are. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.