trans man Bottom Wetness?

I’m a 23 year old trans man and have been on T for 2 years now.

during the first doctor’s visit I was told that I would most likely experience what was called “bottom dryness” where the vagina doesn’t produce as much moisture and becomes, obviously, dry.

from an early stage since starting HRT, I have experienced the exact opposite. it’s like a ******* slip n’ slide down there. I’m not necessarily complaining, as all of my trans guy friends complain about uncomfortable dryness, but I can’t relate to that.

I continuously forget to bring this up during my check-in appointments, and now with corona virus I’ve had to push my appointment to a later date.

my T levels in my bloodwork have always been in the ideal range and I haven’t experienced any other negative changes, and everything has been going fantastically. the fact that I am like 100x /more/ wet downstairs as opposed to the usual dryness is the only thing that has me mildly anxious.

I’m wondering if there are other trans men out there who have experienced this, and is it something I need to worry about?

I'm a trans guy been on T 18 months and mines as dry as the Sahara. I have to spray it with water every 30min. I can't even walk unless I've just sprayed it. I had to leave my job and claim disability. I regret transitioning. My friend, I hope you don't end up regretting like me. 

I'm also a trans guy and yes I get very wet too. Unfortunately the doctor I went to didn't have very much to say about it even though I said the wetness was drenching my pad. He said "Just change your pad more regularly, you're a woman and should be used to that after all!" I was very hurt by his comments and I tried to see another doctor but as you said because of the virus the appointments are being pushed forward.

Sorry to hear that you're also going through the same. 

• Koi

I'm also sorry to hear that. Just because someone has missed the idea on gender doesn't mean they need to be treated rudely! 

We get very few trans men here. I would suggest going to an online forum such as:

https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/forum/17-f...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?board=28.0