lgbt community,pedophilia is an unhealthy attraction why do you think it is ok to hate them for existing but not me hate you?

no attraction is a choice,no attraction does harm and the stigma on the prefferance is why they can't get the proper care they need and the goverment can make laws to interfeir with the treatment,

yet you act like me hateing you because your attracted to what you are ,

{i don't care it is not a choice just like you don't, i don't care it can be done with consenting adults just like you don't}

is differant from you hateing them because they are attracted to children its not, your hateing them because of their attraction and i am hateing you because of yours it is the same,i am not hateing you because you had sex with who you like but because you exist just like you are to them no differance at all,

so why do you think its not ok for me to do to you what you do to others when what you're doing is keeping those who need help from being able to get it?

I don't hate non offending pedophiles but I do think they should seek help because some of them can lose their attraction to kids and even if they cant it could help keep them from offending. 

Pedophiles that act on their attraction can rot in jail or die for all I care. I don't understand why people compare the 2. Being gay and being a pedophile are very different things. A gay person acting on their attraction does no harm. It actually does good. It makes those people happy. A pedophile acting on their attraction scars a kid for life. Trust me. I would know. Its been 15 years and it still affects me. People being gay has never hurt anyone else. I am not scared for life because I saw 2 guys kiss or 2 women holding hands. Its different and you know it. Stop comparing them. 

I don't consider it okay to hate paedophiles for existing. I also suspect that there are a lot of paedophiles who never indulge their attraction and I know for a fact that most child sexual abuse is committed by non-paedophiles. I don't think it's okay to hate anyone, and I agree that there's a massive problem with paedophiles seeking help and not being able to find it.

• Cyril

It's a simple equation, Homosexuality is not like Pedophilia, homosexuals are adults and they can choose what they want to be, plus, they're not having a mental disorder, while Pedophiles are all the opposite.

Because unconsciously the oedipal of every gay men is a pedophile projecting, they do not wanna be exposed for who they are. Most gay men at some point in their lives fantasize about having passive sex with a little top.

Story, when i planned to penetrate a man with my toes, he wanted to make woman in orgasm noises, maybe unconsciously he was imagining being penetrated by a micropenis.

LGBT is pedophilic by nature, they try their best to groom kids to join them in the gay parade with them being half naked.

i'd say the reason is they are hypocrites,

"waaa woe is me it is not ok to hate me because i exist BIGOTRY WAAAA"

mean while their is evidence that stigma causes people to be unable to seek help as they can't talk to anyone about it to even know where to go to get help,

every time they try to create an orginization of their own, the lgbt come in and equate's it to supporting child rape,they don't want them to get help. they want to bury their head in the sand and pretend like they don't exist.

thats lgbt privilage for you though,discriminated against for being gay and lesbian and bi and some how no truama that is triggered by seeing others go through the same thing,its almost like it did not happen and their behavior is proof of it.