I'm trying to connect my printer to my Windows 10 computer. I used my WPS Pin, but it still wouldn't work?

• David

Your question makes it sound as though you want a direct connection from the printer to the computer with WiFi. If your printer supports “ad hock” WiFi where the printer connects directly to the computer without the need for a router then this is possible but the WPS pin method won’t work. I’m not sure this is what you are actually wanting to do though as this would cause the computer to lose the connection to the router and internet access.

Ideally get a tech friend to help move the printer temporarily closer to the router and try the WPS method again or get a WiFi extender to improve the WiFi signal in the basement. You can then use WPS to the extender (if it supports it) or the standard WiFi setup method on the printer by selecting the SSID/password or use power line adapters (google it)

We had a gig once in Budapest Hungary from Deliriant Mutant the choice was to play Transmutanderthal with VHK and we playied twice in Budapest other time I pressed the key in my keyboard on the drums and peoplebwent out of control I gave this tape to Madres De Plaza De Mayo but happened in the welcome back from Budapest there had to be a stamp in my passport with the visa to go back to berlin but I did not have the stamp I had to go back to Budapest and had to talk with the consulate of Argentina and I got the visas to go back from Budapest to Berlin if not I would stay in Budapest with the plans of going to Transilvania even there were thousend taxi boys thinking the same we were once with a personality from budapet suddenly I was introduced to the hardcore people from Budapest it was a strange city the people used to drink wine like coca cola and the city was full of gypsies

First off your Windows 10 computer has to be wireless in order to talk to your wireless printer. The first thing that you do is that you enter your router's security number in to the printer. The second thing you do on your computer you open up and Network and sharing center and make sure that network discovery is turned on and that printer sharing is turned on or it won't work! Next type into the Cortana box printers. Click the button that says add a printer. In a second you should see your printer on the list highlight that printer and click add. if your printer showed up and you clicked add you'll be able to use your printer in a few minutes. You can call me I'm the Statesboro PC Doctor you can look up my telephone number on Google and I'll walk you through it.

Do you have a wireless router? Is this a desktop or a notebook?  You should probably be connecting the printer to the router, then setting it up like a wired printer on the computer. Connecting it directly to the PC needs ad-hoc mode and is not going to work if the PC also uses WiFi.