Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

I have long hair for a guy, Is the style today short hair?

• Rain

There is no style, wear your hair the way that suits you best.

Long hair/short hair has run in cycles for many years - just look at mens pics from say 1860 & every 20 years since.

Short hair/shaved heads have been the fad for at least 10 years, but now long hair is again gaining in popularity.

Up until about 1970 - most people felt pressure to conform:  nearly all the guys had flat tops, then prep, then long, etc.  But now you can go for the look you like as long as it isn't too extreme.  

Really, the choice is yours, but I would say that typically "short" hair is the style. I don't know if it matters, but I'm typically attracted to men with shorter hair. But you should do whatever you want to do because it is your head and your body. Someone will always be attracted to you whether your hair be long or short. 

Short hair since the Great War.

Long hair for the lazy, and the mentally confused.

Look around, what do you 'mostly' see?

Im a guy with long hair too, stick with whatever makes YOU happy. And in my opinion, long hair can look pretty badass.