how do i connet my camera to my labtop?

• VP

Stacey, if you're a real person tell us the make & model of your laptop.  

Generally speaking, most laptops have a built-in microphone and camera.  Not sure why you're trying to connect an external camera to your laptop.  Use a USB cable if you're trying to upload the camera's pics onto your laptop.

Something that corrects your spelling errors to start with. i.e. the words are connect and laptop that need putting right.

You don't indicate ANYTHING of use for us to be able to answer your question succinctly, but MAY cameras will have a micro-USB connection, so you MAY need a micro-USB to USB-C cable.  This would connect from the micro-USB port on the camera ... assuming it has one ... to a USB port on your laptop.

Does your camera have a memory card that you can take out?  If so, you can purchase a memory card reader that has a USB-C connector on it, which you then plug into a free USB port on your laptop.

please tell me this a troll question