Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

A country in Africa named Madagascar has a herbal remedy for Covid 19. America?? What's going on?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You'd never heard of Madagascar before?  You're not very well-educated, are you?

And no, there is no mere "herbal remedy" for the virus.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

if if actually worked, the world would know about it. Madagascar is an island. 

• 1 month ago

they have no actual testing to prove that in any way--I don't think it can hurt you--but they've given it to less than 100 people....it does say it helps to mitigate symptoms--if they had it here and I got covid--I'd try it!

• hart
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

the virus is a hoax rich mans games

to kill you with vaccines and toxic chemicals

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They already have but you all should die. I've seen the speech but it was deleted some hours later. 

• 1 month ago

The product that they are using is wormwood. the same thing that we make absinthe out of it's another anti-malaria compound we don't know yet if it's actually effective what we do know is that quinine and bitter herbs like wormwood make the blood better viruses don't like bitter blood. Which is also the idea of the hydroxycolaquine which is a quinine derivative..

• 1 month ago

No they don't.

Medicine would be much simpler if a virus could be cured with herbs. But viruses aren't cured with herbs.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Herbal stuff doesn't cure anything. Just another old wives tale.

• 1 month ago

what can we do we aint madagascar

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.