What restrictions are in place regarding businesses opening up?

I need this now please help me 

Hi,

Well it totally depends upon the city rules & regulations.  Right now Govt has not opened everything so just take a help from any superior person.

Depends on legalities, city ordinances and state regulations.

• Judy

depends on your state and sometimes locality

Have you tried calling the White House for up to date information?

• y

State rules apply, they are not all opening up in the same manner just as they didn't all close down the same amounts.  If you are in Ma, the rules are on the government site about the virus. I'm pretty sure most if not all the states would be doing something similar.

Which businesses?   Where?   We are not clairvoyant.

"I need it NOW but I can't be bothered to ask a question that can actually be answered." 

This is a global forum, but assuming this about the US there still is not one answer.  The federal government does not own any of this.  Each state is responsible for their own citizens.  Each state has different guidelines and rules.

All employees must wear masks. In some businesses, it includes gloves. 

Patrons must be at least 6 feet apart.

Depending on the business, capacity is limited. Churches might be limited to 20 - 40% capacity in order to minimize infection. 

Restaurants here is MA is limited to outdoor seatings only. I guess the sun and air will kill the corona. 

Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided. 

• fcas80

Differs for each state. Search for Florida Covid Update Businesses, or whatever your state is.