My history teacher wants to hang out, is this appropriate?

so school has been out for several months and I'm 17 and he's a big man in his 30s with glasses and short brown hair and the other day he randomly sent me an email to my school email asking how I've been and stuff so I replied and we chit chatted a while and then randomly he asked if I wanted to come over to his house and hang out and play video games and play basketball outside and stuff. I said yes and im going tomorrow but I just want to make sure its appropriate

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

i wouldnt go, just tell him its inappropriate

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

It's inappropriate!!!!!!!! on so many levels. He should not be e-mailing you and vice versa. It is against school policy, state policy, and board policy. He knows this, please don't put yourself in any inappropriate situation where you would have to fight for your life.

Source(s): I'm a teacher!!!!!!
  • 1 month ago

Oh stop it Melora. You are wasting your life. It's really sad.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Doesn't sound right. You should not go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Unless you have your parent's permission and his wife is there making sandwiches .. it is not "appropriate" in any manner.

• 2 months ago

lol ok....yeah thats a real story

• A X
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No! Going to his house is totally out of bounds. I don't even know what you were thinking when you chatted with him. If you answered the original email at all, the answer should have been, "Doing fine. Thank you for asking." If he persists, tell your parents and show them the emails. All of them.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Melora K makes up fantasies about her teachers all the time. Either they're setting her desk on fire in the classroom or they're following her home and beating down the front door.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope, not in the least. A group, maybe, questionable, but not as you have put it out there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.