Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

why only you americans want war against iran and syria?

bin laden died

assad is figihting isis and iran too there is not a reason to attack iran or syria, i forget oil and israel

lan yoy smell so bad

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

HELLO? Has America attacked Iran? Well, have they? No, they haven't! This doesn't mean America won't stand up to terrorism coming from Iran though, like they did with Soleimani. Iran is the largest supporter of State-sponsored terrorism in the World!

Now, if the US wanted to be the policemen for the World (which they don't), they would have a right to take out Assad out of power. He is a hated dictator. This is why Syrians rose up against him in the Arab Spring.

Do you know how God damned childish you sound with your "smell so bad" crap? Grow the Hell up!

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

@socrates: there was an alternative to war against iraq, and you do not want muslims or arabs in usa but you can invade arab states, iraq had not wmd bush admit it too and trumo attacked jeb bush for that you idiot

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

WE DON'T BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT WITH THEIR BS

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I believe you've been duped by anti-american propaganda. America is not interested in starting a war with Iran or Syria. Please see this link for further information on US operations in Syria: https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-syria/

Iran has been promoting Shia rebellions in the region causing many problems in the middle east. Iran regards America as their major enemy and America takes their leaders seriously. Iran has been building a nuclear military program which also destabilizes the region. It would be good if Iran's leaders were interested in finding a diplomatic solution to resolve the issues with America, but its leaders seem to believe that keeping America as their enemy helps keep the government in power.  

• 2 months ago

I think you overestimate the interest most Americans (and others around the world) have in Syria and Iran, most people have never heard of those countries, and of those that have, may not know they still exist 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• 2 months ago

(O)h my god.

( I ) need it to run my country.

(L)ove it above anything else.

• 2 months ago

Don't call those bastards Americans, its a damn Dogma, America is a continent, and i am From Central America we don't call them Americans they are Unitedstathans or Yankees.

By the way, Yankees don't give a schit about Democracy, they just want a Government can control like the Arabian Saudi who killed everybody that oppose to them and Union European or Yankees gov doesn't give a schit as long as he is doing what they said.

Yankees are after the iran or syria oil and natural resources nothing else, same things happening with Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

• 2 months ago

Because Alberto is Luigi Mohammed Muslim sewer rat.

• 2 months ago

why only you talk about it so much smelly guy

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Correction: Republican Americans want war. It's profits for them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.