Are some of the people who post here examples of the Dunning-Kruger syndrome?

I'm talking more about the political section of Yahoo Answers, not just the religious and philosophical section. The only reason it got sent there is how Yahoo categorized it.

This section is full of Dunning-Krugers, without the syndrome no one would be posting anything here except messages like "where can I find a Mosque in New York" or "Who is a good Baptist for my child in Georgia"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cowboy

Sometimes, but there are more just plain religious nuts who dominate the more ridiculous threads here. When you believe in something false and defend it to the point of absurdity - that's more sociopathic, and ALL religions are false.

Like Flowerchild, who seems to have skimmed a single paragraph on the topic and now considers herself an expert?

• Paul

Yes! Just look at the number of atheists who post here.

I'm sure there are some.

Look for self-proclaimed experts,

who get all their facts wrong.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

Yes. Many of the examples are notable because they fling around references to the Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

• Arni

Never heard of it nor will I google it or look into this matter at all, you have no power over me even though your mentally ill brain would like to think otherwise.

• Ralph G

What does my given name (from my grandfather) have to do anything with my intelligence?