Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Do you prefer whole foods Walmart or Publix for your groceries ?

• nappa

Wal mart and aldi... both the best priced stores around.publix is out of sight,they run BOGo and cost is still more than wal mart is for 1 

• WOOWHO

i USE ALL 3 plus COSTCO and  FRESH MARKET     ( certain Dog treats )   Walmart carries stuff i can not get  a whole foods  or Publix    i prefer FRESH market for Italian sausage and CANNOLI

We don't have a Publix but we do have Smith's. Though the selection isn't as good as Smith's because it's a smaller store, I prefer Walmart Neighborhood Market to Smith's and I won't go to Super Walmart for anything unless I have to. Sometimes I do go to Smith's for a few items simply because it's what I want and Walmart Neighborhood Market doesn't carry it.

None of them. I prefer ALDI and a couple of local businesses.

• CB

Giant Food - whole foods too expensive, walmart to sketchy - no Publix near me.

• nappa

publix prices are out of sight, nothing to brag about having one near you, your not missing a thing,

• kswck2

Despite all the jokes about Walmart's groceries, sometimes they Do have the best prices. But yo just Cannot get anything fancy there. So for cans of stuff like baked beans or pasta, they are fine for that.

Publix for me, though I do buy at Walmart too.

• audrey

Whole Foods and Publix are ridiculously expensive. Walmart is getting worse, but no where as bad yet

we don't have a publix here and whole foods expensive and not worth the money. walmart is nice biggest issue i hate about walmarts is they are ALWAYS... busy the closest one to me has one hell of a parking lot and the one closest other then that the drive is hell it's in a busy area thats y.

i remember i went to whole foods once they had these pre made summer rolls not sure who's bright idea was it to put them on the menu but i recall that day because for the price im paying i expect good quality food. the summer roll was dried out to hell. the wrapper was hard and i recall walking down the isle looking at a bunch of pre made salads the lettuce was rotting already turning yellow/black and wondered why they allowed it to be on the shelf. 

Whole Foods is expensive, it's been a while since I've been in a Publix but seemed like a run of the mill grocery. I refuse to go into a Walmart unless absolutely necessary. It's just nasty