What is something you would buy in pieces of $0.01?

I am considering doing a project with micro-transactions.

Looking for things that people would buy in super small chunks.

Like "1 second of riding a taxi" or "1 second of watching a movie".

Assume that all payments will be effortless and automatic.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Penny candy - in the 1950's. Now, kissing Candy for 1 second. ## EDIT - Hint: Candy is a girl. So is Penny.  But as a kid I never kissed girls, so I ate penny candy.  ## You must be young. Local fundraisers used to have a kissing both where a guy could kiss a girl.  A guy might also pay to dance (only dance) with a girl. {Sex sells !!}

• 1 month ago

$0.01 for 1 second is $36 per hour. Watching a movie should not cost that much. I would not pay that much for a movie because it's much cheaper to pay the normal per movie price.

• Aleksandar1 month agoReport

Fair critique. I didn't do the math for my example answer.

Imagine that you are paying $0.001 for a second of watching instead. Or 0.01 each 10 seconds.

The point is - what is a product that you would buy in super small pieces?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How ridiculous!

• 1 month ago

I would not spend a penny for doing something for 1 second... lol! Waste of my time.

Nobody said you only had to do the thing once. Pay as many as you wish to take.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One penny of a food or drink.

Do you mean pouring drinks like one pours gasoline in their car? Paying as the machine pours, so that half full glass of cola costs half as the price?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.