What is something you would buy in pieces of $0.01?

I am considering doing a project with micro-transactions.

Looking for things that people would buy in super small chunks.

Like "1 second of riding a taxi" or "1 second of watching a movie".

Assume that all payments will be effortless and automatic.

Penny candy - in the 1950's. Now, kissing Candy for 1 second. ## EDIT - Hint: Candy is a girl. So is Penny.  But as a kid I never kissed girls, so I ate penny candy.  ## You must be young. Local fundraisers used to have a kissing both where a guy could kiss a girl.  A guy might also pay to dance (only dance) with a girl. {Sex sells !!}

$0.01 for 1 second is $36 per hour. Watching a movie should not cost that much. I would not pay that much for a movie because it's much cheaper to pay the normal per movie price.

• Aleksandar1 month agoReport

Fair critique. I didn't do the math for my example answer.

Imagine that you are paying $0.001 for a second of watching instead. Or 0.01 each 10 seconds.

The point is - what is a product that you would buy in super small pieces?

• audrey

How ridiculous!

I would not spend a penny for doing something for 1 second... lol! Waste of my time.

• Aleksandar1 month agoReport

Nobody said you only had to do the thing once. Pay as many as you wish to take.

• fcas80

One penny of a food or drink.

• Aleksandar1 month agoReport

Do you mean pouring drinks like one pours gasoline in their car? Paying as the machine pours, so that half full glass of cola costs half as the price?