Is 8pm too late to have a bath or a shower?

I know that it gets dark at 9pm since it’s nearly summer, but my mom says to me it’s too late to take a bath or a shower, I used to hve a bath or a shower at 6pm, When I took a shower or bath at 8pm the water was still warm not cold at all! I told my mom that it’s up to me what time id like a bath or a shower. I now take shorter baths or showers too to save water. 

It's fine. At the end of a long hot frustrating day nothing is better than a relaxing shower or bath in the evening. It helps me sleep better. If my hair is still damp when I go to sleep I don't care. So what if I have a bit of bed-head. It's not hurting me, my hair or anyone. You are correct, bath and shower time is your own personal preference

I think its alright to do so. I take showers before I go to bed.

i can't have a bath too late as one woman in my block can hear it

• Rain

It is never too late for a bath or a shower.

No                                     

I have a quick shower before bed most nights, 11.30pm ish.  I shower every morning, but most nights i like a little freshening up before bed.

There is no such thing as bathing "too late" unless its disturbing other members of your household, or it keeps you awake longer

• kelvin

no such thing as too late for that

• Barry

Ask your mom why? She seems to have some kind of hangup.

• D50

It's a pleasure to go to bed clean and with clean sheets. Why not take a shower in the evening? What is wrong with mom?

• fcas80

I don't see what is wrong with showering at any time. The only issue is that you may not feel as clean when you wake up the next day if you are sweaty overnight.