Is 8pm too late to have a bath or a shower?

I know that it gets dark at 9pm since it’s nearly summer, but my mom says to me it’s too late to take a bath or a shower, I used to hve a bath or a shower at 6pm, When I took a shower or bath at 8pm the water was still warm not cold at all! I told my mom that it’s up to me what time id like a bath or a shower. I now take shorter baths or showers too to save water. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's fine. At the end of a long hot frustrating day nothing is better than a relaxing shower or bath in the evening. It helps me sleep better. If my hair is still damp when I go to sleep I don't care. So what if I have a bit of bed-head. It's not hurting me, my hair or anyone. You are correct, bath and shower time is your own personal preference

• 4 months ago

I think its alright to do so. I take showers before I go to bed.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

i can't have a bath too late as one woman in my block can hear it

• Rain
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It is never too late for a bath or a shower.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

No                                     

• 4 months ago

I have a quick shower before bed most nights, 11.30pm ish.  I shower every morning, but most nights i like a little freshening up before bed.

There is no such thing as bathing "too late" unless its disturbing other members of your household, or it keeps you awake longer

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

no such thing as too late for that

• Barry
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Ask your mom why? She seems to have some kind of hangup.

• D50
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

It's a pleasure to go to bed clean and with clean sheets. Why not take a shower in the evening? What is wrong with mom?

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I don't see what is wrong with showering at any time. The only issue is that you may not feel as clean when you wake up the next day if you are sweaty overnight.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.