Ryan
Lv 7
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

How good would Harry Kane be with better players around him?

And at what club would he find these better players? At Spurs he has had some great seasons 25 goals, 29 goals, 30 goals only 17 last season but he missed around ten games. This season of course out injured but still managed 11 goals. And this is playing for Spurs. Not spurs aren't short on talent but there are better teams around with better players would Kane score even more, score about the same or not score as much as maybe another team would be less reliant on him?

Just seen Teddy Sheringham talking about Kane on Sky got me thinking 

Update:

Btw those goals stats are for the EPL only so obviously he scored even more in all comps

Update 2:

CMD your answer is biased and does not mean much

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He would be better than he is now, and he wouldn’t have to do as much foraging and playing as a false nine, because of the positional awareness and run-making of better players. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

He would be much better player. 

He could be a sneaky poacher (just like a better version of Higuain) -- which may allow him to score more goals -- or a target man like Benzema who hold up play upfront. Now he does both role at Spurs (and that may cause his legs get overworked, which caused his injuries).

Source(s): I am a Spurs fan
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think yes, because he is among one of the best 5 strikers worldwide. England and Tottenham are not good enough.  But I doubt that his style of play would suit the style of play that Real and Barca have. Maybe Juve or Bayern.

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Kane isn't going anywhere unless silly money was offered. He is a very good forward but his consistency in scoring goals needs addressing otherwise he will become a has been. Loads of footballers can score penalties against any GK but can they score well against the best opposition and not teams like Southampton or Burnley. Spurs need a stronger pack and i can see Kane improving his ratio of goals per game 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

British players just cant seem to proform abroad he would need to stay in england and I cant see him going to city or liverpool can you 

• 1 month ago

Better, but Haland, Mane, Salah... etc are all better than him and would also be better with better teammates around them. He’s fallen down the pecking order and is looking increasingly injury prone. I don’t think he’s gonna get picked up, the super clubs have their eyes on better players, and it would cost the entire GDP of England to get him, only chance is if he lets his contract expire.

• August
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

you have said Better 5 times,haven't you got any Better words to describe him ?

• 1 month ago

Kane should have been Ronaldos replacement at Real Madrid.

Different kind of player but could be just as effective and Real Madrid woudl not need to really rely on cr7's brilliance to score 50+ goals a season, now the team can play in a style where everyone can chip in with some goals but Kane would still very easily net 30 or more in the la liga alone.

he'd score 40+ a season in Spain at Real Madrid. I see him as a Real Madrid or Manchester United signing

if he goes he wont come cheap and I suspect only Real Madrid, Man City, PSG and Real have the kind of money that Spurs would ask for.  United will try not to spend £70m or more on Kane, they have a lot of young players coming through and I think they need to build patiently a new squad of players around what they have already just the same like we are doing under Arteta at Arsenal.

• Ok i'm going to ruffle some feathers here but...

When was the last time hand on heart, you would definately say he scored a class goal?....i'd agree with anyone that he is excellent at spot kicks,  but that to me doesn't reallly cut it, when we are regarding the world elite players, it could be that for w/e reason he is the worlds luckiest striker though....

i could of gone anon,  and rudely  posted  overrated...

• ...Show all comments
    • You’re more likely to score scruffy goals than worldies. Lineker, Van Nistelrooy Shearer, Lewandowski etc don’t/didn’t generally score class goals but nobody doubts their effectiveness as strikers.  It doesn’t matter how you put that ball in the net, just that you frequently do. 

• 1 month ago

Im not a Madrid supporter but if they would've bought him early on when CR7 was there, I believe he would've won pichichi even with Messi, Suarez, and CR7 in la liga 

• 1 month ago

Well, Kane is an exceptional striker. He is very good at getting into strong attacking positions and he often puts the ball into the net when he has an extremely good chance. He is one of the best goal scorers in all the leagues.

If he went to Real Madrid and played along with Kroos, Modric and Isco, Kane would be easily be in the top tier soccer players. He would have been a tremendous replacement for Ronaldo. It would have been nice if Madrid traded Bale for Kane so both Spurs and Real Madrid would be happy but it didn't happen. Real Madrid is still a top tier team but they need a extraordinary striker and Kane is one of them. Spurs and Real Madrid can still negotiate.

A team of Hazard, Kroos, Isco, Kane, Ramos, Marcelo(He may not be as good as he used to be but he is still good in many areas, particularly dribbling) , Casemiro and Modric would be just too much even for the likes of Barcelona if they aren't really prepared and serious.

Barcelona already has three players that can play the role of a striker but Kane would fit in well and with the help of Messi, De Jong and Rakitic, he could also score a multitude of goals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.