Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

Which would you rather buy: e-bike or regular bike?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If I could no longer pedal, I'd get a motorcycle. As long as I can pedal, I'll buy bikes.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I got regular bikes I’m happy with. Not entirely pleased with the ebike I bought for winter use. Would rather have had a lighter bike and a smaller battery. So I suppose I’d be more interested in finding an ebike better suited to my needs.

• 2 months ago

I have bikes for rodas and tracks. My next buy will probably be an e-bike as I'm getting old and lazy.

I know another blog that is very helpful

I think you should visit this sports blog site. It will be Profitable for you.

Link: https://mtpolice.org/

안전놀이터 / Safety playground

• F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Just got an e bike . Can get up hills I struggled with 10 years ago.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'd rather have a gas/electric hybrid motorized bicycle.  The system I could design, the battery would self charge when the electric motor wasn't being used and the bike was moving forward.  The bike would be able to do 30 mph on level ground and get around 300 mpg.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • 2 months ago

The day I need an e-bike, you might as well just bury me.  Been on the same 2010 Raleigh Clubman since it was brand new.  https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/value-guide/produc...  Still kicks @ss.  

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

We have two electric bikes. It was worth the money and we are using them almost every day now. You get the same amount of exercise but you just go three times as fast and far.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have bikes for roads and tracks. My next buy will probably be an e-bike as I'm getting old and lazy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When I was a kid, I'd have died for an e-bike. As an adult, definitely a bike. I don't live in a major city, so there's no point to an e-bike for me. That's because I'm an adult and have a car.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t know what an e-bike is, so I choose regular bike.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.