Who is the most talented shred guitarist?

Currently my top player is Eddie Pickard from Infant Annihilator... listen to some of that before you answer, if you'd like. "Swineacologist" "Decapitation Fornication," and "Three Bastards" are three really good examples where he starts shredding at the very beginning of the song. Check those out before you answer.

• Andrew

I'm going with Buckethead. But he's also a versatile musician who's got over TWO HUNDRED records to his name and can play several instruments and is capable of playing a lot of different styles. Yet I'd still say he's the premier shredder of his era, hands down. 

Floyd from the Electric Mayhem.  

• mars

Marty Friedman imo. Or Michael Angelo Batio, Alexi Leiho (C.O.B), The Great Kat

Source(s): (I listened to I.A)
  • Chad²

That guy who played guitar for Cryptopsy on "None So Vile" and "Blasphemies Made Flesh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2XJ-Kr57s

Youtube thumbnail

• Mog