Is UK Military better than US military?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

In which way? Their military is not as powerful as ours, they don't have the world wide influence like we do, our technology is more advanced, there are less people in the UK military, the US spends more money on our military that they do, our aircraft carriers are more powerful than anything they have on the water, we have more nuclear weapons than they do, and our military is better equipped. I am not trying to take away from them, they are a powerful and proven force; but the US military is the best in the world.

• 3 months ago

Not even close!

• 3 months ago

Man for man, very much so.  Overall; it is less certain.  The US military is much bigger, but, the UK soldiers, sailors, and airmen fight better.

• 3 months ago

Why do they still exist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Webbo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

As a UK born and bred citizen I would say yes, probably biased though.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

During Desert Storm, the British forces waited for America to clear Iraqi defenses before they got involved, so I'd say no.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes always has been and always will be

WW2 Proved that how many times did the British Military get the US military out of Trouble starting with Kasereen Pass

Edit then we had to help US at Salerno and the US general was replaced

then we had to help the US at Anzio and the US general was replaced

then the British and Canadians had to help get the Americans out of Trouble at the Battle of the Bulge

and the USA realised how good the British really are they have Not Gone to war without them since

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.