Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

If a Muslim woman is single at 29 and never had kids or married, and no man asked for her hand in marriage, does that mean she's ugly?

NO, she is not ugly!!! she should keep making dua'a to Allah. she should be sincere. she should up her prayers, keep doing good deeds and Allah will find that person a good husband. 

No, it does not mean she is ugly. Some people need to understand that there is no time limit or age limit to marriage. Just because you are not married by 29 does not mean that you are not so-called TRYING HARD ENOUGH. There may be different reasons why she is not married by 29 but it does not mean that she is ugly. 

Not at all, it merely means the girl is not at the right place at the time, and she is not making any efforts to bring change in her life.

Sitting home waiting it out will not work. 

Get out, be social, get a job, so that you may have opportunities to meet suitors, and they can get to know you.

No I think she just doesn't have access I believe life is meant to be aescetic and of seclusion if you want to gain higher success rather than the person who is always having fun partying nonsense and committing sins never finding the path of God

Personally I would date and get to know someone for more than two years before I make the choice to settle down. I would only marry someone who I love and have things in common with. This whole hand in marriage thing is so old-fashioned and divorce rates have increased among Muslims because they didn't bother to spend enough time getting to know each other first before getting married and realised they don't have a lot in common, argue about everything, found out secrets about each other that they didn't know, can't agree on anything, don't love each other, no passion, no romance, sex is bad, don't get along with the in-laws, etc.

Many Muslims are choosing to not have kids and there's nothing wrong with that. They are hard work, expensive and draining.

As for whether he/she is ugly, have you seen a picture of that person? Ugly people can marry ugly people.

If she wears a Burka how can anyone tell what she looks like

she may not only be ugly

but also dark complexioned

There are many reasons for that only herself know well.

• Mintee

no... she might be so beautiful that she intimidates most men.... it happens.. .they are too afraid she wont like them

• Gorgia

It could be but there could be many other reasons I suppose