Anonymous

Are White people going extinct?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No.  That's like the idea that red-heads are going extinct.  There will hopefully be a more even mix of skin tone one day, but there's nothing distinctive about white people other than their skin tone in biological terms, which is just a few genes, compared to anything else like whether their earlobes are detached or attached or what blood group they have, so it doesn't matter.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Interestingly enough, some white people cry about it as if there is a “white genocide” taking place, but those same people might also say that white extinction won’t happen. Can they make up their minds?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely! If a White person immigrates to a non-white country they are seen as an outsider/invader. This is very normal tribal behavior that has been deemed "racist" only when white people do it. When someone non-white immigrates into a historically white nation they are deemed a citizen immediately and those who do not accept them as such are racists and xenophobes who must be shamed.

How can a race of people exist if it has no desire to exist and every desire to be replaced?

• MyaJay2 months agoReport

True.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

History taught us that they'd try to kill everybody else first before that happen.  So no.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

White people aren't going extinct even if there are more mixed raced people. Those mixed raced people still have European in them. I don't know why when someone is 50% black and 50% white they count that person as completely black.

If your mixed you are all the races you are period. The "1 drop rule" is a disgrace, and anyone who thinks this way needs to go be put on an island away from everyone. Taking their negativity and racist view points with them. The world needs less hatred, more unity and love.

• ...Show all comments
    • nineteenthly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You're thinking of traits like skin tone, blue eye colour and fair hair.  There are plenty of dominant traits which are mainly European.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ethnic Germanic people are going to go extinct. Celtic people and Slavic people will still exist in the future.

• nineteenthly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

As a somewhat Celtic person, I'm aware that it's questionable that Celts even exist as an ethnic group.  As a somewhat Nordic person, I don't believe my descendants are going to cease to exist.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I sense them true Global warming is destroying planet Earth

• 2 months ago

If they marry their own race they won’t. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not significantly sooner than humanity as a whole

• Stalin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes. Especially in Western Europe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.