Covid-19 unemployment ?

I applied for unemployment benefits myself but i still haven't received any money im not sure how this works becuase this is my first time having to do this ,I requested my first payment  on 5/20/20 and I set up all my bank account information but i still haven't received any money.. I read something on how my " employers" ( managers) have to respond back to my request in order for me to get any money so what will happen if they don't respond ? Help please 

Currently living in Georgia. 

They have a chance to respond, to notify UE of the terms of your separation.

Takes 3 to 4 weeks now for the first payment to be processed because of how many claims there are. You are only 6 days into it, with a holiday thrown it. You will not see any money until at least 2nd week of June. But be sure to keep registering as per your state guidelines. If you don't, then you are dropped from the unemployment database

• xyzzy

In most state it takes 3 to 4 weeks before you start getting any unemployment.

Unemployment benefits are administered by the State. And each state has different rules, requirements and procedures. And, since you don't even say what state, no one can help you.

• Blue2 months agoReport

You're right let me edit it